PREPARE YOUR TRIP
UPDATE ON SECURITY MEASURES
Following the tragic events in Paris in November, Who's Next, together with Paris City Hall and the Porte de Versailles exhibition centre, have made the decision to strengthen security measures at the trade show, to be able to welcome you in the safest possible conditions.
Measures within the Porte de Versailles exhibition centre (VIPARIS) include:
- Increased security team situated in all areas of the exhibitions as well as the outdoor communal spaces during the assembly, opening and dismantling of the event
- Systematic search of all the bags and and full-body search of all visitors and exhibitors at the entrances
- Random inspection of vehicles in the exhibition parking zones
- Dog handlers and supervision agents in the outside communal spaces of the exhibition area
- Permanent surveillance by VIPARIS' DLS Vigipirate team linked to public security authorities
We rely on the cooperation of all and we thank you very much for your understanding.
YOUR FLIGHT WITH AIR FRANCE
Get the best price for your flight with AIR FRANCE and KLM Global Meetings HERE
ID: 29406AF (between 15 January 2017 and 28 January 2017)
YOUR TRAIN WITH EUROSTAR
Thanks to our travel partner Eurostar, you can now benefit from a 10 to 15% discount on your train tickets to and from the Paris shows.
BOOK YOUR ACCOMODATION WITH B NETWORK
Who's Next and Premiere Classe are partners with B Network to offer you a reliable and chic accommodation service. A selection of Parisian hotels have been handpicked, and are available to reserve at the guaranteed best price, all while benefiting from B Network's impeccable customer service.
ORGANISE YOUR TRANSFERS
Free shuttle service from the Paris Charles de Gaulle & Orly airports and Gare de Lyon.
Download the shuttles schedule here.
PICK UP POINTS
Terminal Orly West : Arrival level, Gate D
Terminal Orly South : Gate D, via Orlyval
ROISSY CDG AIRPORT
Terminal 1 : Departure level, Gate 8
Terminal 2F : Passage between T2F and T2E
Terminal 2D : Arrival level, Gate 9
GARE DE LYON
PORTE DE VERSAILLES
Gate A in front of Hall 5
The welcome pack is offered by VIPARIS and The Paris Region Tourist Board Paris Ile-de-France.
The welcome package consists of:
– Hostesses present at Paris CDG airport
– A free transport shuttle service between Paris CDG airport, Paris Orly airport the Gare de Lyon and Paris Porte de Versailles exhibition centre
Reserve your parking space with our partner Who's Next Exhibition car park
Taxis G7: Tel. +33 (0)1 47 39 47 39 or 3607
Alfa taxis: Tel. +33 (0)1 45 85 85 85
Taxis bleus: Tel. +33 (0)1 49 36 66 66
Subway: line 12 – Station Porte de Versailles
Bus: Line 39 – 49 – PC1 – 80 – Station Porte de Versailles
Tramway: Line T2 et T3 – Station Porte de Versailles
Your itinerary: www.ratp.fr